The Day After-


Yesterday was pretty difficult for me, as was for most of the world, I'm sure. The passing of Michael Jackson was a shock. It was as painful as it was unexpected. One contributing to the other.
I remember when I was in high school, I would do Michael impressions in the halls, and I still do them occasionally at work today, complete with leg kick and crotch tug. Yes, I'm strange that way.
But, as they say, life goes on. While it is a terrible thing that happened, we must all deal with it and go on. Michael will be remembered by all in our own special ways.
My day started off much better than it ended yesterday. I received an email from the producer of Blue Moon informing me that things are going well and they are already working on the second draft of the script. I couldn't have heard anything that would have made me happier (well, other than the fact that we won the lottery, but you get the drift).
We also had some people come and look at the house again today, but we've heard nothing since. Tomorrow some more people are scheduled to come have a look. It's a pain in the ass, the selling process, but this won't last long, we're sure of it. It will only be a matter of time and the house will sell. Then it's off to Portland!
No, not really. Not just yet.
Oh, my sister called me today. Those of you who have read my 360 blog know that I haven't spoken to my sister more than twice since May of 2008, when she blatantly told me that she doesn't accept the fact that Steve and I were going to be married.
Yes, she's so caring that she calls because she knows I would be upset about Michael's passing, but she doesn't think I should be married to the man I've spent that last 18 years with. Two-faced . . . . Needless to say it was a short conversation.
Okay, that's it for now. It's late and I just got finished with mowing the backyard. I'm bushed.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one