Let's see . . .


Okay, let's see how this works.
This is my first blog entry in this blog site. I have about two years worth of posts on Yahoo360, but that's closing toward the end of July. I went to the new site they have and I don't really like it, so I went out looking for a new.
Here I am.
Who am I? My name is Pol McShane. I am writer living in Austin, Texas with my husband and our golden retriever.
At the moment my writing career is a bit on the slow side. We're in the process of doing a movie based on one of my books. I've just finished the sequel to said book and now I've been working my ass off doing wood burnings. Yes, wood burnings. I've done quite a few so far and have been doing quite well with it lately. The picture above will be my next one.
Well, that's all I want to say for now. Just testing the waters.
Until next time.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one