Another day in paradise-


Hey, what's up? It's Thursday and here I sit again . . . alone. Steve has been working his adorable little ass off for the past few weeks. But it's okay, it gives me time to do the things I would otherwise put off if he were here. Like writing in my blog. The next time there's a large time gap between updates, you should know that Steve's probably home and we're hanging out.
That's what's cool about Steve and I-We've been together for 18 years now, known each other for 19, been married for more than a year, and our best times are spent with each other.
(I'll tell ya' a secret. The characters Johnny and Joey in my children's series. They're brothers and they're the best of friends, and have the best times when they're together. Sound familiar? It's the way I feel about Steve, so I put it in the books.)

You like the picture? I took it on our honeymoon in Canada. Obviously at Niagara Falls. Steve got me a bad-ass camera a few years ago for Christmas and I've been taking better pictures ever since. It came in handy at the falls because I could zoom in really close to the water.

Man, that was such a great trip. Steve and I were talking the other day; We agreed that the best times in our lives for the both of us was in Canada, when we got married.
We always say that everything happens for a reason. Maybe the reason that most of the states in our own country are still full of bigotry is because that would make us have to go to Canada to get married.
Because Canada made our marriage experience incredible.
I think it would have been fine in Connecticut or somewhere, but there was a reason we went to Niagara Falls.
And something I learned when we got back is that, Niagara Falls was where my mother and father honeymooned. I never knew that.
But now that it's done and we're married, those ignorant states can step it up and make our married legal everywhere. How 'bout it?

So, work sucked only slightly today. There was a hint of possible good news with something, but I'm not going to jinx anything, so ZZZZZZZZP!
But it made the second half of the day bearable. I spent most of the day looking up New Moon movie news. What? I'm a fucking freak about the Twilight series. I've read the books twice and I'm gonna read them a third time when Steve and I take our road trip (a shorter road trip than planned).
Taylor Lautener (forgive me Jake if I misspelled your name!), is so hot right now! He gained 30lbs for this movie and will have to gain another 10 by the last one. If you don't know why, then I'm not gonna tell you. But I will say that in the books, Jacob Black just gets hotter and hotter (no pun intended, if you know what I mean).
Anyway, we still have to wait until November, which sucks, but it's almost August so it's not that far away.
Okay, I'm tired of writing (that's a great thing for a writer to say). But I've been working all day, so give me a break.
Be good.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one