Bitter party

Okay, I've had one of "those" days again, so I'm feeling a bit bitter about everything. So if you don't want to hear someone bitch and complain about the stupidest things, then just stop reading now.
Go ahead, close the window, leave. Leave me here to wallow in my self-pity and bitterness.

Okay, first off on the list-


I don't know if it's just me, but I hate the feeling of being "put off". Allow me to explain.


We live in the era of technology. We're so easily connected with one another if unfathomable. You want to send a letter to someone, just email them and they get it. You want to call someone, reach in your pocket and pull out your phone. You don't actually want to "talk" to someone but you want to converse (and please never use the word conversate around me. It's not a word.), then simply text them.


This is what I'm getting to.


Yesterday I, correction, Buster and I were thrown from our home so the realtor could have an open house (I hate them, and this was the last one). It's 104 degrees and I have to find something to do for three hours with a dog covered in ten-inch-long hair. Not an easy thing. So, we kick it at The Home Dept, PetSmart, Lowes, anywhere that will allow a dog and has air conditioning.


Well, there's only so much you can look at in The Home Depot. So, I sit around acting like I'm waiting for someone on the lawn furniture and text a few of my "friends". Three actually. Simple message "I'm bored, sitting at The Home Depot, having an open house. What's up?"


Now remember, we're in the age of technology. Everyone has their phone on them. But do I get a reply in the say five minutes from anyone of my "friends" . . . no. Ten minutes . . . no. Half an hour . . . hell no. An hour . . . (note: I didn't sit in The Home Depot the whole time) no.


Four hours later? No!!!!!

The next day I got all kind of excuses: "Oh, I didn't have my phone with me." "Oh, I was soooooo busy." "I didn't see your message until this morning" (?)

I know, it's a stupid thing to get upset about. And if it was just one person, I wouldn't be this upset. But three of my "friends"? Kind of makes a guy feel a bit unloved. Makes the feeling that a move out of state is just the thing he needs.
Steve and I are getting more and more tired of the heat and the traffic and the same ole' shit.
Perhaps it's just because I had another bad day, but it just seems like everything would be so much better in say Canada, Portland, where ever.

Another bad day. There have been a lot of those lately. Could one be the cause of the other. Could our urge for a move be causing every day to be a bad one? Could the days be bad because all we want to do is get out?
Who knows?
All I know is that, the house isn't selling (another thorn in my paw). Oh, people have looked at it and loved it; "Oh, the house is beautiful. It looks like a fucking model house." "We loved your house, it's so fucking great." But are they making offers? No.
And to continue keeping the house looking good I/we have to water the lawn and the flowers and crap every night. But they're still getting fried to a crisp!
Okay, that's about it.
The point of a blog is to get things off your chest, so I did. I warned you at the beginning that it was full of bitterness and pity, but you didn't listen. You just went right ahead and read on, so it's your fault if you're feeling awkward.
I'm done now.
Have a nice night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one