It's Friday!

Well, it's finally Friday. It's been a long week. I haven't posted a new entry since Michael Jackson died. That kind of threw a wrench in everything and got me off course.
But I'm back.
I got a new burning pen and a new workbook and have started burning again. The photo here is the only one of people that I've done, but I love the way it turned out and I plan on doing more. This photo and others I plan to do like it is the reason there is a disclaimer before you enter my blog. Oooooh, nudity.
Right now I'm working on a black panther. I may have bitten off more than I can chew with it, but we'll see.
Anyway, not much has been going on. Steve and I haven't sold the house yet, but we've had a lot of traffic. A lot of pain in the ass traffic. They call and give a little notice and then we have to get everything looking nice and take Buster out and wait for strangers to walk around our house.
It's going on a month now and we're over it. Again!
I was supposed to go to the gym on my way home from work today, but it didn't work out so well. Again I had every intention in the middle of the day, but by the time five came around, the car just wanted to drive home.
So I made a cup of coffee (yeah, even though we're having another fucking 104 degree day). But I needed a pick-me-up before I start burning.
I haven't heard anything else about the movie. Hopefully the next time I hear something the final draft of the script will be done and we'll be that much closer.
Speaking of movies--Harry Potter is almost here! We're gonna try and go Thursday night. I know it will be crazy crowded but we don't want to wait until Saturday morning like we were going to.
Other than that, I think it's all good.
I have to keep this short because I have a lot of work to do.
Be nice to each other.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one