Bitter-sweet



That thing that may be happening that I mentioned the other day, but I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to jinx it--Well, it happened.
We got an offer on the house, went through a couple rounds of changing offers and countering each other, but we did it.
We finally have a contract on the house.
Thank you God!
As long as the people don't pull out (knock wood) which they probably won't, we'll be moving by August 28th.

But, of course, aside from all the relief I/we feel, I can't help but feel a little sad.
We've been here four four years. I was looking for a picture of the house to post and I found some from when we first moved in. The yard's empty, the bushes are tiny, it looked so bare. It's come a long way.
But we knew we weren't going to stay in this house forever. We've got bigger plans. Still, it's been a great house, and we've had a lot of good times here (really good times, if you know what I mean ;)).
So, we are finally on the brink of yet another new beginning for us. We are planning a new venture that I'm not at liberty to talk about yet, but it will be starting around the first of the year. I think.
Anyway, a lot of cool things are about to start happening to us. I'm excited. Steve's excited. Buster . . . is probably hungry.
I gotta go-
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one