Starting to settle down

It's been a little over a week that we've been in the new place. We officially got completely moved in yesterday, when Steve emptied the last box from the garage. We're starting to get into a fixed schedule of doing new things, while trying to keep a similar routine for Buster. But we're getting there.
The picture above is going to be my next wood burning project. I think it will be a daunting task, but I also purchased a new burner, a really good one, so it should be great.
I'm going to get back to working on Luthor, but my head's not into it just yet. I'm going to give myself a few more days to chill out and settle down. The office in the apartment is actually larger than the one we had at the house (go figure), so that's cool. The Rise of the Son will be out in a few months. I'm waiting for the cover to get done now, then I'll send it off to the publisher. I can't wait to see was Anj does with the cover. She's done such a great job with the Johnny & Joey books.
Anyway, that's it for now. I have a few things to take care of before I hit the couch for the night.
Be nice to each other.
Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one