Christmas eve

It's Christmas eve. Steve's still asleep. I on the other hand have been awake for a little over an hour. But that's okay, this is how it goes. I'm the early riser and he sleeps in a while. It gives me time to take care of the things I need to take care of, like my farm on Farmville. Also the more important things like finishing edits on Luthor, which I'm happy to say that I've done. I hope I will never have to read through it again (of course I will when it is published one day).
Now I have to get it professionally edited and get it ready for when the agents/publishers start knocking down my door.
2010 will be the year that I kick some ass in trying to get things done. Not that I haven't really tried in the past, but I have a habit of getting very discouraged after so many rejections and quit for a while.
But not this year. This year I'm gonna let those fuckers know what they're missing. This year the world will start seeing the name Pol McShane and say, "Hey, I know that name. He's a writer, isn't he?".
I have 4 1/2 year before I retire with the City. In that time I will either get enough money to buy some years and retire early, or have a big enough savings where Steve and I can just pack up and move to Santa Fe and get a dream house as soon as I'm done.
By the way, Santa Fe is the new destination. I know we change a lot, but that's because we do research and check things out about each place, weigh out the pros and cons. Well, we're 99.9% sure we're gonna stick with New Mexico. It's smaller and pretty and they get snow but now a whole ton of it. There are more pros then cons.
Okay, new attitude, new year, new opportunities!
Have a great Christmas and great New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one