The new year!

Finally, 2009 is gone!!!! I have to say that I have never hated a year more than I have the last one. There were just so many trying times and difficult things to have to handle: Steve changed jobs, we sold the house, Michael Jackson died, etc.
And I've heard the same sentiment from so many people it's surprising.
But now it's 2010. A new year and a brand new start.
We had a great Christmas, which was nice since last year we didn't have one because we had the house on the market. Obviously I got a guitar. It's something I've always wanted to learn and now that I got one, I have to start learning. But I'm bound and determined to do it, so I will. I would like to be really good with it by the time we move to New Mexico. It would be great so sit outside as the sun sets and just play. I can't wait. We're gonna make it happen, dammit!
I'm about to start a new wood burning. This time I'm doing an elk. I just have to start negotiating my time better so I manage to practice the guitar, write, do wood burnings and also find some time to read. Oh, and all around my fucking day job! Yuck!
Anyway, that's it for now. Later-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one