Starting fresh

Well, here I am again. It's been a long time. It's been a really long time. I had decided to give up on the blogging, since I've had two followers for more than two years. It got a bit discouraging.
But I'm not going to let that deter me any longer. Things are going to start happening for me and I want those who decide to join me to do so, and come along for the ride.

When I last posted, I was simply wood burning. It was something I had taken up and spent most of my time on since I had not written much of anything for a while. It was something that I had just about given up on. It's a tough business and I didn't have the skin for it any longer. But being a writer, writing was never far from my heart. And it only took on good idea to get my juices flowing again. And that idea came from my husband about seven months ago.

Unfortunately, I can't tell you right now what that idea was. And because of the simple fact that it was a great idea, and I have taken it and created something wonderful, I don't want the idea stolen from me before I've had the chance to get it out there.

As for getting it out there and what it is: It is a new young-adult series, and I've already completed the first of four books. I've just gotten to the point (today, actually) where I've prepared the letters to send out to agents. After that I'll try publishers. Hopefully it won't be long before I get a positive response.

We're really hopeful with this one. So hopeful that I'm actually a bit scared to send things out. If this is the one that will get me the success I have always dreamed of, will it end up being what I wanted? Will I be overwhelmed? Who knows. But I have to try.

That's the main reason I felt I should start up with the blog again. I really feel that things will be happening and I would like to share those things with as many people as I can because I have feeling it will be exciting.

So, that's it for now. Don't worry, I'll be back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one