As I sit here, writing to whomever sees fit to read, I am filled again with the overwhelming sensation of anticipation. The anticipation of what's to come.
There are times in your life when you feel that you simply go through your days in the most common routine. You can drive to work without even thinking about it or paying much attention (though, I don't recommend it). You go through your work day in much of the same daydream that brought you there.
But then there are those days when, although nothing visibly or physically has changed, you feel something. What that "something" is, who knows? But it's there. And isn't that enough?
I've had a great three days of writing. The second installment of the series I'm working on has suddenly taken off. I was having a bit of trouble before, but that's all past me now. It's coming along great. Perhaps that's the reason for that "something" I'm feeling?
I've also sent out the first few letters to publishers. I've been previously querying agents, but I don't want to limit myself.
I know there will be the inevitable rejection letter . . . but the word will get out there. Eventually, someone will take notice.
I feel it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one