So cold here in Austin! I love it! I've never loved the cold as much as I have this year, since we've made the decision last Spring to move to Colorado. And tonight, they're calling for snow. My fingers and toes are crossed that the forecasters get it right this time.

This morning started out great! My writer's block seems to be gone. It only lasted a few days and I'm grateful. Actually, I think I owe it all to Steve. Yesterday we had a day dedicated to (insert title of series here). We went to Natural Bridge Caverns first. That was cool because I was able to really visualize the setting for the third installment of the series.
Then we stopped at the Snake Farm outside New Braunfels. I can say that the series has to do with snakes and this was really cool because I got to see some of the snakes from the books live and in person.
Also, while we were at the caverns, they had a gift shop and a statue of a Western diamondback rattlesnake (almost identical to the above picture) and Steve bought it for me. It is now sitting on my desk.

If all of that wasn't inspiration enough to push a writer's block away, I don't know what would have been. Steve always knows what's best for me and I owe him a lot. One day, I'll be able to take care of him and provide for him so that he can lead the life of leisure he dreams of.
I owe it to him. He's given so much to me over the past twenty years.

So, I think that's gonna be it for today. We're off to see what kind of trouble we can get into.

Be nice to each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one