It seemed at times it would never happen, but I have finished the first draft of the second installment of the new series. I'm so excited. I think it turned out great. Now, I have to go through and reread it a few times and polish it up and make it even better.

It took a lot of research to get this installment completed. I have always been a stickler for trying my hardest to get things right in my books, so when this one called for various locations and technical jargon, I had to start learning. But I'm glad I did because it only made the book that much better. Steve even commented on how much research I had done for the book.

I still haven't heard anything back from any takers on the publication side of things. But that's okay. Everything happens when it's supposed to happen. One way or another, this series will be published and the world will love it, I just know it!

As for anything else that's been going on in my life, there hasn't been much. I've been going to work and coming home to write. I finished the book this morning around 7 a.m. and spent the day purposely not doing anything because I wanted a break. But all day long I felt as if I was doing something wrong because I wasn't writing.

Now, I'm going to sit on the couch and read a book and then watch the tube.

Later-

Be nice to each other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one