Changes-

Man, the past few days have been kind of hectic.  But in a way, that's what I like.  Although I would rather not be hectic at work (day job-echk!) and at home, it does make the days fly by.
But being hectic at home is good because it simply means that things are happening, and that is always good. 
I'm still waiting for the manuscript to get done at the editor's, so not much has changed there, but I have been working on other things, all of which you will see in due time. 
One of the changes that will be occurring in the writing part of my life is that soon I will no longer have the elevator website (visit while you can: http://www.themagicelevator.com/).  The reason for this is purely a professional choice.  I love the site, but it has not proven to be as profitable over the last four years as I had hoped.  And continuing to keep it running is simply not feasible. 
I will, however, have a new site up shortly that will showcase all my writing works in one place.  That is one of the things I have been working on.
Another change: I will no longer be writing in this blog,  but will continue blogging on my new site.  I'm sure the two dedicated followers I have had while this blog has been operational will be heartbroken. (No, I'm not bitter.)
Anyway, I will have to keep this short tonight.  Just wanted to check in and let you all know what's happening.  I will notify you when blog changes will occur and when the new site is up. (Yeah, I know, duh.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one