A great weekend-

It's Friday the 13th.  Normally that would spark fear and terror in the hearts of many.  And to be perfectly honest, I used to be freaked out about these so called cursed days, too.  But as I get older and wiser (just go with it) I realize there is nothing more that is going to happen on Friday the 13th than would on Friday the 10th or 5th or 23rd. 

Actually, aside from today being a hectic day at work (and a few select persons trying to raise my blood pressure), it was a pretty good day.  Perhaps it was because I am so looking forward to this weekend.  Not only is it a three-day weekend, but Steve will be off on Saturday and Monday.  We will have two days off together.  That rarely happens, but when it does, we almost always have a great time.  Even if we do nothing but go to the gym and then come home and watch a movie, we will have a great time.

I am also feeling very optimistic because of my upcoming book releases.  I don't have any definite dates yet, but The Rise of the Son will be coming out in eBook and also the long-awaited release of Luthor is on the horizon.  I can honestly tell you there were times when I thought the world would never meet Luthor.  That thought saddened me deeply.  Now that the book will soon be released, I have new hope for whatever future we have planned. 

I can tell you now that Luthor will (knock on wood) be helping us get to Colorado sooner than later.  I know I will have a lot of work to do in regards of marketing, but I think the drive I feel is strong enough to accomplish anything. 

But, as for now, I will wait for Steve to get home from work and then we will begin a great weekend.  I hope everyone else has a great one as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one