Time to breathe-

Finally I feel like I can relax and take a breath.  Luthor is in production!  After 17 years, the time has finally come.  It was real before, but I was so busy working with the editor and doing edits, getting the new website finished, then working with my friend and getting the cover art done, and the fan page, and the trailer, and working with iUniverse, I didn't really let it sink in. 
But now, (other than bookmarks and getting one last trailer done) it's finished.  Everything that I have to do is complete.
Well, let me rephrase that--as far as getting Luthor published, it's done.  Once it's out there, a whole new list of chores will head my way to get the word out and market it.
But for now, it's time to slow down a bit.
It's time to take a weekend and know that I've accomplished something great.  It's time wait and see my dream come to fruition. 
So, I'll spend the weekend catching up on some reading.  Do some laundry.  Watch TV or a good movie.  Definitely hit the gym.  I may start a new wood burning.
My options are opened.  I can do whatever I want this weekend.
It's time to chill.
It's time to relax.
It's time to breathe.

(Don't forget to visit my website, and keep coming back to check the latest news: www.polmcshane.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one