Frustration and patience-

Let me start by saying patience is not my strong point.  As a matter of fact, if I were going to make a list of my shortfalls (and that list would be longer than I'd like to admit) the lack of patience would be at the top.

I've accomplished a lot of things.  And because of that, there are times when I feel I can do anything.  I'm so smart.

Uh, not so much.

I have spent the last hour and fifteen minutes trying to figure out how to put a Paypal button on my website so all you lovely people would have the option of purchasing autographed copies of Luthor without having to send me a check.  The instructions on the Paypal site seemed easy enough, but when it came right down to it, I was, and still am, missing one important element to make the endeavor a success.
And for the life of me I can't freakin figure the shit out!

I hate having to bother other people to do things for me.  But alas, it looks like I will have to bow down again and beg for assistance. 

It's frustrating though.  I like to be able to do things for myself.  I know we all need help with things every once in a while, I'm not ignorant to that fact, but when my need for assistance falls upon me too often, that's when it gets me down.

I have been told in the past that I'm not patient enough, and I accept that.  And perhaps I would be able to eventually figure things out on my own in due time if I were more patient.  But there are times when I feel like that annoying customer at a service window who has one problem after another, and the line behind that customer keeps growing and growing and growing.  All  the other things I have to get done and aren't getting done because I'm tied up with a certain problem are those other customers who are waiting in line.  And that freakin line keeps growing because I can't get this stupid thing done and it's holding me up AND I JUST CAN'T DO IT, AND IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY!

(Don't forget to visit my website and raise my hit numbers, thanks. www.polmcshane.com)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one