So it begins-

It's been about three weeks since Luthor was officially available.  And since then I have to say that I've been getting more and more excited with each passing day.  The past four days there's been at least one person who told me that they just bought my book.  That may not seem like a lot, but in actuality, it is.  And those are the only people who I spoke to. In my head there are hundreds of others each day browsing books online and coming across Luthor and falling in love with him.  Other people might have seen something somewhere about it and were curious.
And when those people begin to talk about Luthor to other people, the word is spread. 
So it begins.

The next few weeks will be busy.  Today I had to go to the post office to mail off some books to people who had purchased autographed copies.  I have a feeling I'll be doing that a lot in the future. Then I spent the day dropping off other copies to people who had been waiting for their personal copy.
I still need to set up Paypal on my site for copies from the author.  And I need to finish the media kit for presenting to bookstores when I approach them about carrying Luthor on their shelves. (Good enough sales online and they'll do that anyway, eventually.  Hint-hint, if you haven't ordered a copy yet.)  Another trailer is being worked on, too.

And there's something else that we've got in the works that I think will be really cool.  But there's a time for everything and Luthor's popularity needs to grow a little before we pursue the next step.

So, it's a busy time, but a great time.  Who knows what's around the next corner.

Don't forget that Luthor's now available on Kindle
http://www.amazon.com/Luthor-ebook/dp/B007QSC3HC/ref=sr_1_2_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333669672&sr=1-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one