Aaaaaagh!

Okay, I was supposed to come home and do two hours of writing.  But when I got home, I had to walk the baby. 
Not so bad. 
But then when I got back, I realized that the garbage had to be taken out. 
Fine, I did that real quick like.
Then I go into the office to write-
Oh, wait, I needed to change the picture size on my camera before I forget, because it occurred to me earlier in the day and I have been trying to remember to do it.  Anyway-
I take the camera out, I change the size of the images, and to test it I snap a shot . . .
AND IT DOESN'T WORK!
The freakin thing was doing it again!
OMG! OMG! OMG!
So, after a few "Oh, no, no, no, no!" I went through the same motions I did the other day when I had to fix the camera.
But nothing worked.
Then I opened the program and did a firmware upgrade and . . .
IT WORKED AGAIN!

An hour I spent on that shit. 

Then it was time to try and write. 
I read through a few pages . . . my mind started drifting, every once in a while, to the fear of the camera fucking up while we're on vacation . . . then back to the sentences in front of me . . . and I don't remember what I just read.
Then from the other room, I hear my phone go off.  I have an alarm set every day as a reminder to write in my blog.  I don't post every day, but on the days when I need to, it's helpful to be reminded.
And since I hadn't posted in a couple of  days, that ended up being the new thing rolling around in my head as I tried to work.

So I gave up.

I came here, wrote in my blog, did part of what I was supposed to do.  I've told you my story and now I'm going to have some wine!


(Don't forget to stop by the Store page on my site and see what's there.  Thanks. www.polmcshane.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one