A writer without a computer

Well, today marks the day when something happened that has never happened to me before: my computer went on the blitz. I don't know what happened. This morning I was writing, everything was fine. Then I was working on the website, everything was fine. I stopped for about ten minutes and the screen went blank. I thought it was just stuck, so I shut it down. We went to the gym and ran a few errands and came home. I turned the computer back on, and it tried to go through the motions, but no image. Nothing I did worked. It is now being sent off to be worked on. The really bad news: I will be without my precious computer for three weeks! I don't what I'm gong to do. I was just beginning to get back into the swing of writing like crazy because of my new projects. Now I'm lost for three weeks! Thank God I have my iPad so I can keep up with my blogs and check emails. I guess I just have to keep in mind that this, too, shall pass. It's gonna be a long three weeks. This is one of the major downs of the "up and downs of an up and coming writer."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one