Those pesky negative feelings

Yes, I do have my precious computer back, but this entry will have no picture or proper spacing because I'm working on the iPad at work. Anyway- Things have been good for me lately. But as things tend to do, they change slightly. The rush of book purchases have slowed (simply in person, not sure about online). And of course, that high I had felt is beginning to fade. Those negative feeling are beginning to creep in like smoke under a door. But I know those negative feelings are uncalled for. This is simply the regular pace of things. It's silly to give negativity any merit at this point. So I'll try the next venture of marketing, try to reach out to the next group of people. I'll keep going. That's all I can do: try. I won't stop. I made a promise to Steve and to myself that I would do whatever it takes to make Luthor a success. And I WILL see that happen. Negative feelings be damned. Don't forget to stop by and have a look around the Store on my site http://www.polmcshane.com/ Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one