Heartbroken

I opened up Facebook when I got home today expecting to find happy greeting from friends and stories about what happened during their day.

Instead I find this horrible picture and story about Josh Bransford, a Federal employee with the Idaho National Forest. 
He used this poor, trapped, suffering animal as target practice!

My stomach is in knots right now because I simply can't believe the level of cruelty that people will go to.

Would he be smiling if this were his own wife, limping around in the background, staining the snow with her blood, confused and alone?



This savagery has gone unpunished because of the wolves' status as unprotected. 

I could go on an on about the emotions that I'm feeling, but my heart is already too heavy.

Please sign the petition below so that justice may be served. 
And if you know of anyone who participates in this this sort of savage behavior, I pray that you will do whatever you can to help and make things right.

http://www.change.org/petitions/u-s-forest-service-dismiss-josh-bransford-on-the-basis-of-animal-cruelty






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one