Looking foward to rain

I know, I know, you missed me.  Yeah, it's been a little while since I posted an entry.  But I've been busy.  Actually, that's partly a lie.  I was busy some of the time, but I also was lazy some of the time. 
Hey-isn't honesty the best policy?

I had some marketing/publicity pictures taken last Monday (some of which you'll see, some you won't).  But before I took the pictures, I spent almost two months working out harder than I had in a while, and that took up a bunch of time.  Time is what I wish I had more of during the day in order to get done everything I need to get done (work, the gym, writing, taking care of the house, reading, marketing) and still have a life.
Anyway, once the pictures were taken, I took a few days (four, yikes) off from the gym to let my body chill out.  I may have been on the brink of overdoing it.  But while I was taking time off from that, I took time off from pretty much everything else, too. 

Now, it's back to business.

Today, I'll hit the gym and then get to work on whatever I have allowed to slack.

It should be a good day, since we are expecting the first round of rain in  who knows how long.  My fingers are crossed that we do get the promised rain.  I can't tell you how many times they've said we'd get it, then we sit back and watch the storms pass us by. 
This summer hasn't been as bad as last, but it was still full of crappy 100+ temperatures and very little moisture.

So, do your rain dance if you've got one! And don't forget to stop by the rest of the site, if you hadn't been around here in a while.

http://www.polmcshane.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one