Finally!


It's finally here! The Rise of the Son has gone live!

I'm very excited.  I wrote this book about four years ago, but for one reason or another, I never published it.
To be honest, when I wrote Blue Moon, I was never intending to continue the story.  But after many requests, I realized it was the right thing to do.  What's more, for the entire story to be complete, I knew it needed to be a trilogy.

Now, with the popularity and success of eBooks, I have decided to hop on that train and publish this book solely as an eBook. It's a new venture for me, and I'm thrilled. 

I appreciate everyone's patience, but the wait it over.  The second installment to the Blue Moon saga is here--

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Blue-Moon-Saga-ebook/dp/B009BOO66K/ref=sr_1_5?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1347821783&sr=1-5&keywords=pol+mcshane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one