Busy, busy-

Yes, I know I haven't been blogging as much as I should be.  But I also haven't been sitting around on my duff, not doing anything.  I've been busy, busy. 

During the week, when I get home from my tedious day job (that seems to get more tedious by the week), I take care of Buster and get to writing.  If I don't get to writing right away, I have to get to the gym first and THEN get to writing. 

And on the weekends, after I get up at the buttcrack of dawn, I write for a while, head to the gym, come back and, either start writing right away, or take care of Buster and some housework and THEN get to writing. 

Needless to say, I've been writing a lot.

On top of all the writing, gym, fatherly duties, and housework, I've been doing whatever I can to continuously promote Luthor and Blue Moon and The Rise of The Son.

I have also recently managed to get all of the Johnny & Joey books onto Kindle, so they can reach a whole new audience.

I was hoping to be finished with my current project, Inanimate Objects, by this weekend, but it didn't work out that way.  I will (fingers crossed) do it this week.  Then it will go through a few rounds of edits.
I would love to get the book out before Christmas, because I just don't feel comfortable releasing a book about the devil during the Christmas holidays.  It seems wrong.

So, I'm off now to walk Buster and when I come back I will be . . . you guessed it: writing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one