Plenty of stuff to come-

Well, just wanted to drop a line and say hi.  I've been making great headway on my current project.  My goal is to finish by mid week.  Then it heads to three rounds of edits and we can put it in the can (movie talk for finishing a film).

I hope everyone bookmarks my website www.polmcshane.com so you can keep up with me in the future.  I have lots of stuff planned. 

Here's a list of upcoming books in order of their release:

Inanimate Objects-

Squish-Squash-

The Son and the Moon (the final installment of the Blue Moon saga)-

Reunion-The Children of Lauderdale Park-

Hell on Earth (Inanimate Objects pt2)-

Love Me Beautiful-

So stick with me and enjoy the ride.  It may get a little scary . . .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one