Trying to just chill-

It's vacation time again.  Steve and I are both off this week.  We don't have anything really concrete planned, but that's good.  We're just gonna do whatever comes up.

I managed to finish Inanimate Object Friday night.  I was so glad that I did, this way I can truly do nothing while I'm on vacation and try to chill.  The key word there is TRY. 

I wanted to stop writing for the week, thought my brain deserved it.  I've been going and going for most of the year. 
In January I was working on the final polishes for Luthor and then worked on getting published.  Once that was done, I started working on the sequel to Blue Moon, The Rise of the Son.  And once that was done and published I worked on Inanimate Objects

So, yes, I need a break.  But needing one and convincing my brain and heart that I'm on one is another thing entirely.  All day yesterday I had the nagging feeling that I should be doing something.  Felt as if I'm avoiding my duties.  Then I had to consciously remind myself, "No, Pol, you're on vacation.  You're not supposed to be doing anything.  Remember?"

But this morning I had to at least do a blog entry so that I may possibly calm that nagging feeling a bit. 

Steve and I are planning on starting the Twilight movies tonight.  We're gonna watch them all from 1-4 (pt1).  The final movie comes out on the 16 and we can't wait!  Although I know we'll have to wait until all the screaming little girls have gone to see it.  Then, it'll be time for the screaming adults. 

Okay, that's it.  I just wanted to get this little blog entry done and appease the nagging in my writing brain.  Let's hope it works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one