Back to business-

Okay, I'm not sure if all of you know what's been happening with us the past week, but it's been a mess.

We've been dealing with a brat dog named Buster.

You see, Friday before last, Buster got annoyed that he had to spend the day alone.  So, he ate two feet of Christmas lights off of the tree.

That was a lovely clean up job for Steve (I got lucky and missed that one).  But it was a continuous clean up job that would last for a day and a half.

We were waiting to take him to the vet because we've been through this drill before.  Not so much with the Christmas lights, but other household objects.  It usually passes within two days.

But this time, there was just something not right about Buster.  The way he was acting, we had to take him in. 
And I thank God that we did.

The Christmas lights had stopped their journey right before his stomach.  There was simply too much of it to pass by. 


The poor baby had to have surgery. 

They did it the next day, and it took an hour and a half.



But, he's feeling much better now.  He's got two great nurses (pretty good looking ones, if you ask me),and the stitches come out a week from today.  He'll be all fixed up.

But if he ever does it again . . .

Anyway, that's what has been going on the last week.  And that's ALL that's been going on.  I hadn't really written, neither of us worked out because we have to be here with Buster.  Everything came to screeching halt.

But now, he's on the road to recovery, so I'm getting back to business.  I went to the gym yesterday and today, and will again tomorrow.  I've written last night, this morning, and afternoon, and I am now entering this for you.

Life if getting back to normal. 
Thank God again.



I would like to give my condolences to all the families of victims in Connecticut.  My heart goes out, and I grieve with each and every one of you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one