Busy day!

I am one that does not (cannot) sit still for long. So days like today are great, but also exhausting.

I started at six and went immediately to writing. I'm working on a few last touches to Serpenteens before its release. Then I went to the gym, took care of a friend's cats, and started packing a few boxes. But the packing of a few boxes turned out to be much more than I had planned on doing. Once I started, one thing led to another, and three hours had passed.

When that was done, I needed to vacuum and dust a bit, and then I zonked out for an hour.

What a day. But it's so rewarding.

It's only about five weeks until we close on our house, and I'm full of excited energy. Add to that the excitement of the upcoming release of Serpenteens and I turn into the Energizer Bunny.

What's in store for tomorrow? Exactly the same thing. And I'm looking forward to it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one