Great Sunday morning!

I've spent this Sunday morning sitting on the front porch with a cup of coffee (okay, two cups), the trusty iPad, and watching the sun come up.

Mornings are truly my favorite time of day. Everything seems fresh and new. The air is quiet, but for the song birds just waking and warming up their singing voices.

But, although it's great sitting on the porch of our new house and feeling wonderful, there's still that hint of an aching regret that the moment wasn't occurring on Colorado.
I guess, no matter how much I try, I won't be completely content until we're in our home somewhere in Woodland Park, hopefully surrounded by woods.

But for now, I thank God for what He has given us. And I am grateful for this great Sunday morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one