The Nests of Good and Evil!




I've been working furiously on the second installment of the Serpenteens series, The Nests of Good and Evil, and I have to say, I'm so happy with it!

Of course the follow-up book is always a bit stressful because there's that expectation to live up to.  But I think fans will be very pleased.  

It's way too early to say much more about the book now, but in the coming months, I'll start giving away little hints here and there of what our favorite demigods have been up to.

Until then, keep taking care of our planet, and keep reading!  And if you haven't read the 1st installment, Nature's Forces, there's still time! 


And don't forget to Like the Serpenteens Facebook page for cool nature pictures, environmental tips, and all the latest book info!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one