Favorite series!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love Serpenteens! 

While the second installment, "The Nests of Good and Evil," is being edited, I've already completed the outline and most of the research for the third installment.  Two days ago, I began writing.  I had decided to go from the completion of book two right into book three instead of working on any other projects, and I'm so glad I did.  I couldn't wait to get to work and rejoin the demigods I've fallen in love with.

While the title of book three won't be revealed for a while, I can say that it will be the darkest and most trying of the series thus far.  

It seems that January 6th can't come soon enough for the release of book two, and I'm anxious to see and hear what people have to say about it.  I'm also so hopeful that the series will grow with each new release. 

So if you haven't yet had a chance to read the first installment of the Serpenteens saga, "Nature's Forces," don't worry, I won't hold it against you. But there is plenty of time for your to rectify that.  
Simply swing by the YA page on my site (polmcshane.com) where you will find links to Amazon and Smashwords. Or check out their Facebook page at www.facebook.com/serpenteensbooks, or just go to Amazon. 

Thank you for all your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one