Trying, trying, trying!

Okay, so Genie in a Bottle has come out, and the paperback is all done! I'm so excited about this series, I can't even tell you.
I have high hopes that this one will be the "one" that will do it for me. I know every author out there is hoping for the same thing, but I really feel strongly about it, and I am trying harder than ever to make my efforts pay off.

There have been many times in the past when I just wanted to throw in the towel and give up on writing, but something just keeps me going. Perhaps Someone upstairs is pushing me to keep trying. And I don't even want success for myself (not entirely, anyway), but I want it for Steve. I want him to be able to quit working so damn hard and get up here on the mountain full time with me.

But I can't do this without your help. If everyone who reads this would simply purchase an eBook for $2.99 or the paperback for $9.97, it would make such a difference. Together we can do this!

I won't stop until I have succeeded!

Please lend your support and click the link below. I thank you!

                                                     Buy

                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one