Everything will be okay

Everything will be okay. That's what I have to believe.
I've started being more open about the personal trials in my life with this blog, in hopes of sparking more interest.

Things aren't great. I don't want to leave our mountain. Steve doesn't, either. But that threat is looming over our cabin like a angry rain cloud. The cost of living is expensive up here. Combine hat and the previous bills we came here with and they are beginning to take their toll.
Steve has to work so hard, with ridiculously long hours, in order to make it work. He's not living in this place, he's simply working here. The stress is bad. Stress is bad.

As I mentioned in earlier posts, I've been working a part-time job. I hate it. I've also been trying everything I can to get more books sold. I've sent a set of Serpenteens books to J.K. Rowling. All she needs to do is tweet about them once to her 25 million followers and less than 1% of them need to buy an eBook . . .

Everything would be okay.

I've sent a set to the Weather Channel and the crew of Weather Underground, since I watched them religiously while I was working on the books. All they need to do it mention them on the show and less than 1% of their viewers need to buy an eBook . . .

Everything would be okay.

Don't give up hope, right? Positive thoughts and all that shit?


Everything will be okay . . .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one