Luthor


Luthor is one of my greatest accomplishments. Aside from the Serpenteens series, it is the work I am most proud of.

When I first began writing the book, I had envisioned a story about a deformed person who was the product of a brother and sister pairing, and would go on a horrifying killing rampage.

But as I wrote the story, and when the character of Luthor himself began to materialize, it took on a life of its own. The book went in a completely different direction. It went from a book of shear horror, to a tale of a sad and lost boy who simply wanted to be normal.

Many who have read the book have a difficult time with the abuse the children suffer from their father, Garvin. The character Garvin is a horrible person, it's true, but that evil is what I had originally planned on being the soul of Luthor. (Garvin is loosely based on my own personal hell I suffered at the hand of my step-mother.)

But aside from the abuse and violence, there is Luthor. A boy who is kind and loving. Who knows only the world he is forced to live in, and the darkness is holds.

I hope that those of you who have yet to meet Luthor, will take the time to either purchase the paperback or eBook and experience this story for themselves.

Click HERE to purchase.

Thank you!
(And please don't forget to post a review and help spread the word.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one