cover for The Third Wish


I'm so excited to reveal the cover for book three of the Genie in a Bottle series, The Third Wish.

I have been amped about this series since the idea first came to me while on a drive home from the store one morning, listening to Christina Aguilera. I have worked on nothing else but the Genie books, and am more than happy with the covers.

The covers were the first thing I pictured when I was coming up with the storyline. I knew what images I wanted and what I needed them to convey. Thanks to Angela Tolle who does all my covers, they are exactly how I envisioned them.

If you haven't yet had the chance to meet Madison and her genie Inas, click the link below to grab The First Wish and The Second Wish while we wait the last few weeks for the release of book three!
                                            (eBooks on sale through December)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019

Freedom of Speech?

Finished another one